Scroll down for my Thursday Thirteen...
I have been tagged by Morgen at It's a Blog Eat Blog World to answer some Halloween questions....
I am tagging Ali, Katie, Skeeezix the Cat, Mya Pinyan, Lois, and SingWithMe123.
1. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
When I was a kid I watched "Fall of the House of Usher" and it scared me for YEARS. I was afraid to walk past a bed because the scary old dead lady might be under there and grab my ankles! When I would turn off the light switch I would run and jump on the bed so she couldn't get me. EEK!
2. What was your favorite Halloween Costume from childhood?
The one I remember most was the year I went as a hobo. Yes, kids, I was a homeless person for Halloween.
3. If you had an unlimited budget, what would your Fantasy Costume be for this Halloween?
Hmmm. That's a good question. Morgen's answer was so good! I might be Heidi Klum. Assuming that my unlimited budget could be spent on plastic surgery. ;)
4. When was the last time you went Trick Or Treating?
I can't remember. Probably sixth grade.
5. What's your favorite Halloween Candy?
I currently have a thing for Mini Twix bars. But I also like Rolos.
6. Tell us about a scary nightmare you had.
I have recurring nightmares about being chased. It's different everytime, but always with the chasing. I'm sure that means something, and it's really not all that mysterious, is it? The last one involved Jay Hernandez from Six Degrees and Hostel. But he wasn't the bad guy. ;)
7. What is your Supernatural Fear?
Ghosts. I believe in them, and I don' t think they're all bad, but still.
8. What is your Creepy-Crawlie Fear?
I hate cockroaches, but I don't want to copy Morgen too much... I also really hate snakes. When we were little, my sister pretended her belt was a snake and chased me around the house with it, hissing, and even that creeped me out.
9. Tell us about a time when you saw a ghost, or heard something go Bump in the night.
One time, at band camp... Kidding. This was at camp, but it was not band camp. My friend and I were talking about our friend that passed away, and how she was there with us in spirit, etc. I got up to close a closet door, and the door simply wouldn't close. It didn't fit in the door frame. I thought it was an old door, maybe it was warped or whatever. The next morning, the closet door closed easily. We said it was a weird way for our friend to show her presence, but that's what we thought at the time.
10. Would you ever stay in a real Haunted House overnight?
Not on your life. I'd be scared out of my gourd!
11. Are you a traditionalist (just a face) Jack O'Lantern Carver, or do you get really creative with your pumpkins?
I haven't carved a pumpkin in forever, but when I did I always did a very basic triangle-feature face. I'm not a good artist at all.
12. How much do you decorate your home for Halloween?
Not so much, really. Mr. Incredible would like to decorate for Halloween, but we don't have very many decorations. We drown the house in Christmas stuff when the time rolls around, though.
13. What do you want on your Tombstone?
My immediate thought was "pepperoni." Hee! I don't have any idea... Maybe "Sadie, Sadie, Buried Lady." Except I want to be cremated...