As I relax and avoid all labor on this Labor Day, some thoughts from my weekend...
1. Brady Quinn (pictured) is an excellent name for a quarterback.
2. John David Booty is not.
3. Drunk frat boys are no less obnoxious than they were ten years ago.
4. Joe Lee Dunn needs a new plan.
5. Sonic's new peach smoothie sounds better than it tastes.
6. The Ole Miss sign department needs a proofreader (sorry for the poor camera-phone quality, it says "Do Not Block Isle.")
7. I love the drumline, and even though it's been 10 years since I was in the band, I still walk on the beat when I hear the cadence.
8. My new blue shoes are too cute and comfy to be deemed unlucky, and therefore shall not be banished.
9. Even when the Tigers don't win, I still love football.