(in no particular order)
There was a challenge for this week's edition to come up with 13 things we like aboutourselves. While not the easiest thing in the world, I'm glad I did it... I might just print out the list and post it somewhere I can see it, so I can remember.
- My family
- I'm good at taking tests
- I know about sports (and NOT "for a girl.")
- I can learn a song well enough to sing along after listening just a couple times
- My singing voice (it could be better, but that's not the subject today)
- I'm a fast reader
- My knowledge of movie lines, gained from a college job at Blockbuster and too much time in front of the television.
- My waist to hip ratio (not my measurements, necessarily, but again, that's another week)
- My eye color (green)
- I can usually figure out electronic devices
- My toenail polish (OPI Cha-Ching Cherry)
- I'm a relatively fast typist
- My good looking husband!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteens