Monday, December 11, 2006

Well, fine.

Okay. So I have been accused of cheating, because my recently posted orange-wearing photo is remarkably similar to (okay, exactly the same as) the one I posted in football season. Apparently, to inflict the appropriate amount of humiliation, I had to actually don orange a second time, not just post it again...

I certainly don't want a bad wagering reputation, so how bout this? Camera-phone quality, I know, but it is NEW and it is ORANGE and that was the requirement. I know it was supposed to be a shirt, but this has a little more holiday spirit, dontcha think?

5 comments:

Mo and The Purries said...

cheating, schmeating
you look loverly in orange
very festive, too
ho ho ho
mo

Desert Songbird said...

I'd say that qualifies. You've paid your dues -- stick a fork in it, YOU'RE DONE!

SingWithMe123 said...

Very nice!!! Next time (and there will be a next time), I'm thinking a combination of UT hat and shirt...

Anonymous said...

You're loooking alittle peak-ed again, dear....Quick, drink something blue...a margarita perhaps?

Barb said...

Yes, it IS festive :)