There are good things...
- I'll actually be making (slightly) more money than I did before.
- It's good to have money. The mortgage company will like that.
- It's a contract position, which means they'll likely be flexible about my schedule, which will be handy when classes start next month.
- And in March for the NCAA tournament.
- Though the drive is longer than I'm used to, it should be against the traffic most times so I won't have to lose my shit and kill any fellow commuters.
The bad things?
- I'll be lawyering, which... blech.
- I have to dig my suits out of the back of my closet.
- And wear pantyhose.
- And drive at least 40 minutes (I think, I have to test it) each way.
- It's a contract position, and I don't know how long it will last (at least 3 months is the prediction)
- I will miss watching Ellen everyday.
- I can't spend my whole day reading my favorite blogs. :(
- Merlin (and his soon to be adopted little brother) will miss me!
But when the paychecks start I'll probably be happy about it. Or at least, it'll certainly ease the pain! And so will the new iPod that I'll be able to afford now. ;)