It's been one week since I lost my job. Here's some stuff about that.
- I'm getting a lot of sleep. Sleep is good. I'm sleeping better, too, for some reason. I had been having trouble sleeping lately, but now? Like a rock. Waking up rested and happy, and for some reason, still early in the morning.
- My pets are thrilled. Max has been getting a lot of time inside and that makes Coco happy, because he leaves her in peace. And Merlin is just beside himself.
- I'm having much better lunches. At the office I ate a Healthy Choice frozen entree every day, which are good, but... Now I get yummy leftovers instead.
- Monday I washed and folded the laundry, which I do every week, but this time? Even put Mr. Incredible's clothes away. Wow, huh? I'm a heckuva wife.
- I COOKED DINNER on Monday. This is a miracle. I made meatloaf and it was tasty, if I do say so myself. Other chores I've done that are not normally my responsibility: cleaned the bathrooms, taken the garbage out every time, pushed the big garbage can out to the street, pulled the big garbage can back from the street, cleaned out the Junk Drawer of Death and bathed one of the dogs.
- I have eaten my weight in leftover Halloween candy.
- Friday I wallowed in self-pity and pajamas, but the past few days I got up, did my hair, put on makeup, and put on "real" clothes.
- I have been amazed at Mr. Incredible's ability to hide his panic that I won't find a job, especially the first night when I was freaking out and he was completely calm.
- I have watched 2 episodes each of The View and Oprah, and one episode of Dr. Phil. I have watched a lot of election coverage on MSNBC and am beginning to watch America's Top Chef.
- I have read Newsweek, Time, Glamour, Cosmo, US Weekly, and People magazines.
- On my first day home, I got into my skinny jeans. However, because of my yummy lunches and Halloween candy, I will probably not be able to fit in them much longer. All progress made while counting Weight Watchers POINTS (22 pounds!) may be lost forever. I guess it depends on how long I'm home, huh?
- I actually went to a website (the kind that requires you to enter your DOB to enter) so I could see the alleged Britney Spears Sex Tape. Yes, I did. Just a warning: you should not click on that link if you are at work (unless you want to get to stay home like me).
- I have racked my brain for ideas on how I can make enough money without getting a job that requires me to leave my house. I think winning the lottery is my best option.
Go see my sister Mya Pinyan's TT (it's her very first one)... It's all about.... ME!