Wednesday, August 23, 2006

How'd it go? It went.

Well, that went by way too fast! How I spent my Tuesday Night Home Alone: I was literally too lazy to do most of the things on my list, including the pedicure. And I didn't have any wine, cookie dough, or marshmallows. But, I did have Pancho's cheese dip when I got home, just to fuel up for the night. Then I played around online a little. Then I read this week's People magazine (with Britney Spears on the cover). Then I ate a big salad and watched an old episode of Friends (the One with all the Thanksgivings). Then I played online some more looking for a new template for this blog, and I half-watched a Biography about JFK because I was waiting to watch one on Barack Obama. But right after it came on, Mr. Incredible called and was on his way home. They got finished early. Not that I would've gotten around to doing anything very productive anyway. Merlin certainly wasn't inspiring me to act, as you can see. He didn't seem to know that it was his opportunity to run amok. And there's always next Tuesday!

No comments: