Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday

Don't have a lot to say today... I'm tired. Don't know why, really. And I'm grumpy because I gained a pound this week. Oh well, I'll try to get back on track but I'm supposed to go to Huey's for lunch today and that's not very Points-friendly. But... so good!

I will say this: Bianca Ryan? Kicks butt. She's awesome. She's 11! And I want to be her when I grow up. She reminds me of Joss Stone, whom I love. And I can't wait for her to release an album. Did you see her little face when they announced that she won? She was so cute! Completely stunned and speechless. And doofus Regis kept trying to get her to talk, it just wasn't happening.

That is all.

1 comment:

SingWithMe123 said...

I agree... Bianca was awesome! I'm glad that no jugglers won! I just can't get into that!!

Perk up - It's Friday!!!!