Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Blocked

I'm not participating in NaBloPoMo, but I did decide I would try to blog with more regularity. I think I've said that before. But then I get here, and I want to write something... but I don't know what. So I'll just do a little quick update thing. Sorry I'm not all that entertaining... I'm workin on it.

I could update you on the guy... the one over whom I chose Mark Harmon and couch time. He emails me. A lot. Even though I don't respond. I think it's a good idea I didn't see him, it could only have been worse. He's tapering off his contact though, I think he'll get the picture soon. One would hope.

I have a new roommate. We'll call him... Todd. Todd is Pebbles' boyfriend. It's the first time I've lived with a man to whom I wasn't married. It's weird b/c I'm accustomed to wandering around naked-ish. And I haven't bothered to close my bedroom door when I change clothes in a while. So it's new. Other than that, it's going swimmingly. He's been cooking, taking out the trash, and doing more than his fair share of dog duty. Of course, now he's started his winter job, so I'm sure I won't be able to slack off in that area for that much longer. Plus, he likes a lot of the same TV shows that I do (including NCIS, score!) and buys beer on occasion. He'll be working on a different mountain than I, so he's going to keep his eyes open for guys for to not date. :) What more could I ask for?

Tiger basketball has begun. And last night we only lost by 2 to the number 1 ranked Kansas. We are unranked. And unexpected. And I'm excited about the prospects for a new team with a new coach.

That sums things up for today... I appreciate your patience while I get back into the swing of regular blogging!

1 comment:

Desert Songbird said...

You got someone who can help you look out for the bad seeds? Good idea! You need a guy friend who can help you do that. Hope it works out for you.