Thursday, July 23, 2009

Meme

Borrowed from Desert Songbird:
 
1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with? Chad

2. Where was the last place you went out to eat? a Nepalese place

3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? Gosh, it has been a while. I had beer on Fourth of July.

4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips? To do what?

5. Medicine, fine arts, or law? Law-- but the law school kind, not the real-life kind.

6. Best kind of pizza? Pepperoni and artichoke hearts. For some reason.

7. What is in store for your future? If only I knew.

8. Who was the last band you saw live? Marc Broussard's.

9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick? I would.

10. How many songs are on your iPod? 545

11. Where is the last place you drove to? work

12. Where did your last kiss take place? I kissed Max this morning in the kitchen.

13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night? Sleeping.

14. Are you a quitter? Depends on the situation, but generally I'm a hang-in-despite-the-obvious-need-to-quit person.

15. Who was the last person you had in your house? The last person I "had?" I'm going to assume you mean the last guest I had at my house, and that was Miss Kate Korn.

15. What do you think about people who party a lot? Good for them.

16. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? Rarely. I can talk about sex with anyone except my sister or my mother. And with them I can discuss sex in general.

17. What was the last CD you purchased? The last CD I downloaded in full was Daughtry's "Leave this Town."

18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love? Good question... Hmmm. I dunno.

19. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of? All of them, I'm sure. Sloth being my favorite.

20. How is your last ex doing? Ex as in someone I dated or someone I married? The last ex I married is back in Memphis (look out, ladies) but I don't know how he is. The last ex I dated is, as far as I can tell from FB, fine.

1 comment:

Desert Songbird said...

So he went back to Memphis, huh? Well, good for him. Now, if we can only figure out where YOU need to be to get settled...