Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rededication

I have failed, and miserably so, at the exercise and organize self-challenge.

I did a good job for a while with keeping neat what I had already organized, but now even that has fallen apart. My bedroom is now causing me anxiety every time I walk into it. I have GOT to get it under control in the next few days or I may go more than a little bit crazy. I did the seasonal clothes swap-out, and ended up not getting everything where it belonged, so I still have a box of winter clothes that needs to be put away, along with the clothes I've worn for the past week or so getting piled on top of that box rather than hung in the closet. I'm a slacker.

And exercise? Just no. Not even. I was doing pretty well for a while but there's no use even pretending anymore. I've GOT to get back in the habit, I am so miserably out of shape.

I'm not giving up though. I felt sooo much better with an organized space, if I can get it back under control I'll work harder at keeping it that way. And I've got less than 2 months to ski season, if I'm going to be able to do any good at all I'd better get into a little bit better shape.

So, here we go again. Starting today. At least I'm gonna try...

1 comment:

Desert Songbird said...

I think we get too hard on ourselves about things like this. If we tackled just one small thing each day, then those become habits. I know this, but it's the putting into practice where I fall short.

*shrugs shoulders*