Found on The Ice Box...
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Coke. Nauseated today, trying to fend it off with bubbles and high fructose corn syrup.
2. Where was your profile picture taken? My blogger profile picture? I have no clue. I found it on the interwebs.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero? I have never tried, and therefore I guess that no, I can't.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about? I laughed this morning at a co-worker who is a certified conspiracy theorist. We talk politics a lot. It's always amusing.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? I was in bed at 9:45pm, asleep around 10:30, I'd guess. My alarm goes off at 6am.
6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why? The beach.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Yeah.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Pebbles' bedroom is on the other side of the living room.
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits? Yes, and I don't know, that would be tough and depend on both people really wanting ONLY that.
10. Do you like Dr. Pepper? Eh.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? I vaguely remember crying really hard sometime recently and for the life of me can't remember why. Must've been off my meds. ;)
12. Who took your profile picture? See #2.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? I'm not sure. Probably Pebbles.
14. Was yesterday better than today? Why? No. Yesterday I was off work. Today I am not.
15. Can you live a day without TV? Yes, absolutely. I've done it recently between cable and satellite. I had enough though.
16. Are you upset about anything now? Not upset. A little bummed, but I'm cool.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Yup.
18. Are you a bad influence? I used to be. Don't think I still am.
19. Night out or night in? Night in. Almost always.
20. What items could you not go without during the day? iPhone. Burt's Bees lip balm. Sunglasses if I have to go outside. That's it.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? My cousin. He was in a horrible accident.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? "I'm sorry I'm a lazy bum" from Pebbles. We planned to carpool this morning but she didn't feel like getting up as early as I have to. Can't blame her.
23. How do you feel about your life right now? You know, financially things could be a lot better. But otherwise, I can't complain.
24. Do you hate anyone? Not really.
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? Old messages all read.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yep.
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Not that I can think of.
28. What song is stuck in your head? Right now, actually there's not one. Which is highly unusual.
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be? Santa (stolen from Songbird b/c that is an awesome answer)
30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50? Lord no. I'm 35 and childless.
31. Tell us your Saturday night. I worked Saturday night.
32. Do you think too much or too little? Hmmm. I dunno. Depends on the topic of thought, I'd say.
33. Do you smile a lot? Yes, it's my job.