Monday, May 05, 2008

Do I Need a New Blog Title?

I was reading this advice for new bloggers, and it made me wonder. If I'm coming back into blogland, should I choose a better title for my blog? I like the idea of using the song "Sadie, Sadie, Married Lady," but it's long. And that URL seriously takes a while to type.

Whaddya think, is it okay? Should I change it? If so, to what? For some reason, of all the areas in which I have creative ideas, blog naming ain't one of them. If you have any thoughts, let me know. And I'll be working on a new post to catch you up on where the heck I've been for so long.

7 comments:

Mo and The Purries said...

I think your blog title is perfect.

Missed you from the blogosphere!
I know we Scrabulous on Facebook, but missed you here.

How are Merlin & Dobby?

Desert Songbird said...

Don't change it. It's you; therefore, it's perfect.

The Hanlons said...

nope - keep it...love sadie sadie married lady!! i don't mind the tying!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

The name is not as big of a deal to me, since I just read blogs through my Google Reader. Long or short or whatever doesn't matter to me. I think you should title it whatever you want, whatever fits you :)

By the way, I LOVE the new design, awesome colors :)

Bananas said...

I like your title, and since you're already using it and have the URL, I think you should stick with it. Sure it's long, but it's also catchy. And for every rule there's an exception! :)

Fresh Girl said...

Personally I like the title as it is -- it's fun to say. ;)

NOLADawn said...

Hey, who types... you're favorited!