Monday, August 27, 2007

Scattergories meme

Jazper, my favorite shop kitty, tagged me! I get to do a meme!

RULES: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.


What is your name? Sadie

4 letter word: Sled (this did mean an actual four letter word right? Not a curse word? Cause I'm saving that for the end)

Vehicle: Subaru

TV Show: Sunday Night Football

City: Seattle

Boy Name: Sam

Girl Name: Sarah

Alcoholic Drink: Smirnoff

Occupation: Shop Cat!

Something you wear: Socks

Celebrity: Streisand

Food: Spaghetti

Something found in a bathroom: Shower

Reason for being late: Slowness

Cartoon Character: Snow White

Something You Shout: Shit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like your shout answer. Hey, at least you're honest :-D)

Odat said...

I like this meme....I just may use it...
Peace