Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Silly Meme

Morgen tagged me with this, so...


SILLY MEME

1.When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Oh my God."

2.How much cash do you have on you?
78 cents. Approximately.

3.What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
More.

4.Do you label yourself?
Not intentionally.

5.Bright or Dark Room?
Bright, usually. I can't see anything in the dark since I had the LASIK. Unless my head hurts, then dark. Outside brightness hurts my eyes though.

6.Why is there always a missing question?
Is there a missing question? Are we looking for it?

7.What does your watch look like?
It's a silver Guess? watch. Mr. Incredible gave it to me for Christmas.


8.What were you doing at midnight last night?
Spooning and falling asleep.

9.Where is your nearest 7-11?
I don't know of any 7 -11s in Memphis anymore. But the closest convenience store to my house is an Exxon On the Run about 4 blocks away.

10.What’s a word that you say a lot?
Other than "shit?" "Seriously." I'm trying to stop, but I can't. It's a very functional word, really (actually, they both are).

11.Who told you he/she loved you last?
Mr. Incredible.

12.Last furry thing you touched?
Max's head. He always walks me to my car in the mornings.

13.How many rolls of film do you need developed?
I haven't gotten film developed in a long long time.

14.Favorite age you have been so far?
I think it's 30. How weird is that? Who'd've thunk it?

15.Your worst enemy?
Raw chocolate chip cookie dough. In a tub, not a tube. It's the devil.

16.What is your current desktop picture?
On my work computer, it's the Dobster. He's super cute.


17.What was the last thing you said to someone?
"See you tomorrow."

18.The last song you listened to?
"I Think It's Going to Rain Today" by Norah Jones

19.What time of day were you born?
I don't know, actually. I'll have to look at my birth certificate when I get home.

20.What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Nothing. Get mad. Try to find another machine and more money. Cry (not really. well, maybe depending on how hungry I am and what I'm trying to buy).

21.Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes, most of the time.

22.What’s your life motto?
"Just keep swimming."




23.Name three things you have on you at all times.
Sunglasses, Burt's Bees lip balm, my cell phone.

24.Can you change the oil on a car?
I can drive the car to Firestone. That's good enough for me.

25.When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Not counting birthday cards and thank you notes? I sent a "just because" card with a long note inside to my college roommate last summer when she was expecting her baby and was on bed rest... Actual Letter on Stationery? I have no idea.

11 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Good answers! Seems like most people don't carry a lot of cash -- me, I usually have my debit card and one credit card on me, so no need for cash.

I like your favorite word, too -- one my usual expressions.

Brad said...

We used to have 7/11's on every street corner here in Memphis. I don't know why we no longer do.

What's up with Bert's Bees? All the cool chicks carry a tube of that stuff.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, fun meme and great answers. I really enjoyed reading it!

I may have to swipe this one and save it for a rainy day (you know, days when I can't think of a single thing to blog about. Which happens often!)

:)

andria said...

I may have to swipe this one too.

My husband got me a watch for Christmas too and my mom knew me well enough to shower me with Burt's Bees...it's my favorite. I love it all.

Mo and The Purries said...

Great answers!
I love your motto (and the video to go with it!)
keep swimming!
love you,
mo

Neila said...

I love you, Sadie! And your watch! That is super cute!!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Ah got to you now too.. great answers...

Anonymous said...

Burt's Lip Balm rocks my world. I don't know how I ever lived without it.

My daughter and I LOVE to sing "Just Keep Swimming." We watch Nemo at least five times a week.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

cool answers... just got around to getting here... hope all is going well

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that part in Finding Nemo. I also like the part where Dori says "Okay, Mr. Grumpy Gills." That is hilarious!

meh said...

Cool answers!