Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Nuttin

I got nothing to report.

There are no signs of any action on baby's part, and I'm just fine with that for now.  I'm not in a hurry.  I still have some stuff to take care of at the house, and in my brain.  I'm good and done at the office, though. :) It could be today... it could be in two weeks.  Who knows.  4 days until estimated due date, and no induction is planned as long as she is doing well...

I'm still feeling pretty good-- I can tell a difference in my back pain, and that's about it, honestly.  I'm not super uncomfortable.  I was pretty tired for a while, but the past few days I've not been (is that nesting? does that mean something?  EVERYTHING MUST BE ANALYZED). Pretty much I'm trying to tie up loose ends, stock the house with various whatever items (better buy toothpaste, might need some in the next million years), think of all the things I might need to think of and take care of...

Just didn't want y'all wondering if anything was up.  I can't promise I'll post something here too soon after she makes her debut, but I'll try (if you're my FB friend, as most of you are I think, you'll know as soon as crucial announcements have been made to family members). 

3 comments:

Gayle said...

Love you, Sadie! Looking forward to seeing Sadie Jr.
You guys enjoy the next few moments of peace. We will be watching!!!

Desert Songbird said...

Enjoy the peace and quiet. It all changes very quickly. ;)

Gayle said...

Poor, Poor, Neglected Blog. And Poor Sadie...She is 13 months pregnant....She must be HUGE by now! LOL!