Shamelessly stole this from Andria.
1. What do you listen to in the car? Talk Radio/music Radio/CD or nothing. Does anybody actually prefer silence in their car? I listen to a playlist on my iPhone or a cd made from a playlist. I can't stand radio commercials.
2. Do you have an Ipod? If so, what's the last thing you loaded on it? I do have an ipod. I have an iPod mini and an iPhone. The mini stays plugged into my alarm clock b/c it doesn't work unless it's plugged in. The battery sucks. The last thing I loaded was the album of Jessie Baylin-- she was opening for Marc Broussard at a concert I was going to and I wanted to get to know her music. But then she cancelled. :(
3.Do you have a Facebook page? Am I your friend? I am addicted to Facebook. And I am friends with Andria.
4. What's the best book you read last year? Hmm. I have read few all the way through in the past six months, but the one that was actually quite informative for me was "He's Just Not That Into You." Seriously. It has helped me recognize some of my own patterns that lead me directly into crappy relationship situations repeatedly.
5. What's the best movie you watched last year? Goodness. Maybe "Dark Knight."
6. Do you buy music online? Constantly. It's my budget breaker.
7. What is one brand you are loyal to? Charmin. Completely and totally.
8. Did you watch Lost last week? If so, what did you think? Love LOST. It's confusing and maddening and exciting and I can't wait for them to finally explain it all to me like I'm a six year old b/c otherwise I won't understand it.
9. What do you hope to accomplish in 2009? I hope to get back to being a lawyer, lose about ten pounds, and vacation somewhere tropical and fruity.
10. M&Ms or Skittles? M&Ms. Plain.